SKILLED WORK REGIONAL VISA (SUBCLASS 491)
A provisional visa is the Skilled Work Regional (Provisional) - subclass 491 visa. It permits qualifying individuals and their families to live, study, and work in Australia's designated regional regions for a period of five years. The five-year validity of the visa.
The following conditions of the Department of Home Affairs must also be met:
- have a range of ages between 18 and 44.
- Possess Competent English or higher, and dependent family members who are older than 18 have at least Functional English.
- Obtain a favourable skill evaluation in a job on the applicable Skilled occupation list.
- The Medium-Long Term Skills Shortage List is for applicants who are supported by their families (MLTSSL)
- This is the MLTSSL, the Short-term Skilled Occupation List (STSOL), the Regional Occupation List (ROL), and a State/Territory Occupations List for applicants who have been nominated by a State or Territory.
- Pass the skilled migration points test with a score of at least 65.
- Submit an Expression of Interest (EOI) using the Skill Select system and receive an application invitation.
- Be sponsored by a member of a qualifying family or have your nomination sponsored by a State or Territory Government.
- Meet health and character requirements