SKILLED INDEPENDENT VISA SUBCLASS 189
The 189 Skilled visa is a form of permanent visa that allows a person to live permanently in Australia, where they can study or work if they meet the requirements set forth by the Australian Framework Skills Assessment. You will receive a travel component with the Skilled Independent Visa Subclass 189, allowing you unlimited travel to and from Australia for five years. You can sponsor your family members' immigration to Australia using the visa category 189. You can remain in Australia permanently if you have a visa under class 189 for skilled independent travelers. In addition to being entitled to visa subclass 189, you are also entitled to permanent residency in Australia. Subclass 189 visa applications can also include family members.
What Does This Visa Let You Do?
The 189 skilled visa is a permanent visa category that gives every candidate access to specific benefits. The subclass 189 visa grants you the following privileges: You may stay in Australia for an indeterminate amount of time and visit it as frequently as you'd like for a duration of five years with this visa.
With the visa subclass 189 Skilled Independent visa, you can sponsor eligible family members to immigrate to Australia, become a permanent resident of the country, and enrol in any of its health insurance programmes.
Eligibility Requirements Of Visa Subclass 189
- Permanent residency is offered to those who are granted an Australia category 189 visa.
- You must have the skill or occupation indicated in the skilled occupations list of this visa subclass in order to qualify for this visa.
- You must pass the English score test and be proficient in the English language requirement.
- You and any family members applying for visa subclass 189 with you must meet the requirements for good health and moral character.
- You must not owe the Australian government any past-due or unpaid bills.
- You cannot have previously had any of your visa requests denied or canceled.